Thursday, November 17, 2005

In print again

Back in the print media as the Daily Times published my letter today. Surprisingly, other than a couple of word choices and splitting paragraphs, they didn't butcher it up like at times prior. Now the fun begins as the flaming liberals here start slamming me and it will be interesting to see what reaction (if any) I get from the November WCRC crowd.

I still haven't gotten word from the Congressman yet, but the last time I got a letter in the mail from him. Either he's not that tech-savvy or doesn't assign a staffer to deal with e-mail.

You know, I find it interesting that a lot of hot air was expended over oil profits last week but gas is down under $2 a gallon in our region, at least according to a report I heard on WICO radio today. They said gas in Easton is $1.999 a gallon. So the Labor Day $3 a gallon gas is a bad memory for now. I certainly don't foresee a major hurricane when it's in the 20's here!

This is the slow part of the year for politics now because of the past election and impending holiday season. Same for baseball since most free agents don't sign until January. So not a lot for me to talk about these days, or at least in those areas I have steered this blogsite around.

I am slowly working on my new site, and plan on getting it started in the next couple weeks. That will take up more of my time, and with my upcoming trip back to Ohio, don't expect a whole lot of posts for the next couple weeks. Tonight's simply an early bedtime.